2286 SHSG/16607 NEA
Supercurricular
Home
Supercurriculars
NEA
Monday, 14 September 2026
Week 2 of editing
Week 2 of editing
I went out and filmed footage for the narrative aspect of my music video and am beginning to slot it into the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week 3 of Editing
Week 3 of editing I went out with Jess and Fran and filmed more footage as well as getting photos.
Beauty advert
For my beauty advert, I chose to create an advert for Sabrina Carpenter’s Sweet Tooth Caramel Dream perfume. The advert creates a warm, indu...
SHSG Sixth Form advert
I took pictures on the school’s cameras and made an advert for SHSG Sixth Form on photoshop. The advert combines professional photography wi...
The Pitch
Pitch and Feedback I found that a lot of the people enjoyed the style of my 30 sec video, as well as my campaign idea to create digital co...
No comments:
Post a Comment