Footage
Over summer, I began to start shooting my footage. I recorded a lot of footage of Fran, who is going to be my music artist but need to take more photos for my website (as I am not happy with the ones that I got) and film more footage of Jess, Ara and Grace who are going to be part of the narrative aspect of my video. I am planning to do this this weekend. In the meantime, I have started to put my music video together. I am beginning with all my lip sync footage and am putting blank screens in between and then will go back to it after all the lip syncs are in, in order to make sure the lip syncing all lines up perfectly with the song.
#FrankiesFiveFavourites, using intertextuality to encourage others to participate in showing the 5 albums that made them who they are today.



No comments:
Post a Comment